Save the Date! July 29: #Influence411 Twitter Chat
Last month, Marketwired held a webinar called “Influencer Management 411: How to Make the Most of Influencers, Advocates and Ambassadors in Your PR and Marketing” to help PR and marketing professionals understand why they need influencers (and why influencers need them!) — and the value that influencers can bring to a brand’s bottom line.
Panelists Shonali Burke, Gini Dietrich and Jeff Domansky, and moderater Deirdre Breakenridge served up many expert tips and helpful information, but there are still many questions surrounding this hot topic. We’ve decided to take the Q&A into a Twitter chat and continue the discussion. Please join us for this valuable learning and networking experience:
Marketwired #Influence411 Twitter chat
Wednesday, July 29 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
- Shonali Burke, president & CEO, Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc.
- Gini Dietrich, founder and CEO, Arment Dietrich
- Jeff Domansky, CEO, Social Impakt Group
- Deirdre Breakenridge, author, speaker and CEO, Pure Performance Communications
Some of the topics that we’ll be discussing are:
- Key differences between influencers, brand advocates and thought leaders
- Best ways to reach out to influencers and start building relationships
- Relationship-cultivating best practices
- Measuring your success in building influencer relationships
- How to compensate influencers
Hope to “see” you there!