#PR4Smarties: Media Pitching Twitter Chat April 21
On March 30 Marketwired held a webinar called “PR Pitching for Smarties” to help PR, IR and marketing professionals learn how to build great media and influencer relationships. Featuring panelists Dan Ovsey, Michael Smart and Martin Waxman, with Deirdre Breakenridge as moderator, this hot topic drew a huge turnout and fantastic response.
There were a lot of questions asked during the webinar, and again at the end of the hour. Our guest experts answered many of them, but there were SO many great questions that they simply didn’t have time to answer. So, we’ve decided to take the Q&A into a Twitter chat and continue the discussion.
Please join us for this valuable learning and networking experience:
What: Marketwired #PR4Smarties Twitter chat
When: Tuesday, April 21 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
Who: Martin Waxman, President, Martin Waxman Communications; Doug Simon, CEO, D S Simon
Some of the topics that we’ll be discussing are:
- Key differences between pitching B2C and B2B
- Best ways to get multimedia to members of the media
- The role of press releases in media coverage today
- Getting coverage in multiple places when media outlets are looking for exclusivity
- Pitching through social media channels
“See” you there!