Sally Falkow, Rebecca Lieb to host February 11 webinar on social engagement
Social Engagement. Today, it’s vital for business sustenance and success. For many companies, social media and other online channels were lifelines that helped them overcome a tough economic climate and, in some situations, allowed them to grow.
Join Sally Falkow, social media strategist and president of Expansion Plus, and Rebecca Lieb, eConsultancy’s VP, North America, for a free webinar and case study presentation on real-world applications and benefits of social media engagement.
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2010
Time: 10:00 — 11:00 am (PST)
You will learn how to:
- Find bloggers and communities that matter to you
- Instigate deep and meaningful exchanges, dialogs and discussions for greater ROI
- Promote idea-sharing through social media forums
- Boost your level of engagement with current customers and stakeholders
- Set goals and measure the effectiveness of your efforts
- And much more…
From B2B and from B2C, corporate communications departments and PR agencies are entering the social media arena, learn about, talk to — engage with — their consumers, clients or stakeholders. Don’t get left behind! Register now!